- Spaghetti Noodles (or whatever you prefer)
- 1 cup of Cherry Tomato Halves
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- ½ can of 6 oz. sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup of cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup of our Country Pleasin’ Green Onion Sausage, cut into fourths and pre-cooked
- 1 half of a small red onion
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle of Italian dressing
How to make it:
- Bring some water and salt to a boil and then put the noodles in to cook until they are soft.
- Out all of the tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, sausage, black olives, bell peppers, paprika, Italian dressing, parmesan cheese, and black pepper into a large bowl and mix together.
- When the noodles are done, slowly mix together the dressing mixture in with the noodles. Toss, and chill for about 1 hour before serving!